About Yi-Yun's Design


Graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a Master of Fine Arts degree in Interior Design. For the last few years I have been an Interior Designer for both Shigeru Ban + Dean Maltz Architects and Gonzalez Architects. I was responsible for a wide range of different aspects of projects such as Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, FF&E Specification Package, managing project budget, scheduling timelines, and communicating with clients, dealers and manufacturers to make project deadlines. My projects included the Andre Balazs new NYC hotel, Boca Raton Resorts, Pier House Resort, Hilton hotels as well as some high-end residences, Restaurants and Spas.

I have always enjoyed the cultural exchange and appreciate the rhythm of the art. I speak, read and write fluent Mandarin and I am also an amateur musician. While completing my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Applied Arts, I also studied in the Department of History and Department of Music and have represented my school and Taiwan to visit many countries in Asia and Europe. Yes, I was majoring in Vocal while I was studied in Department of Music. This has given my little brother , who can't sign, a good excuse "My sister can't sign Karaoke because she can only sign "Opera!"

I am currently working as an interior decorator. I understand that it can be very confusing and overwhelming for the customers who are starting to purchasing their furniture and redecorating their space. I want to use my knowledge of design and materials with my passion to help.

Please feel free to contact with me via my email if you have any question regarding your home furnishing. I will love to help. Let's make life beautiful!


Yi 2010


Comments

Popular Posts