Luxury Contemporary

Holly Hunt is one of my favorite Design Furnishing Company. I love to visit their showroom when I was working at Upper East Side. Every time I see those furniture in the showroom and I can not stop murmuring about: this is how we call "Design Furniture". The show room is the whole package of the life style they want to present. From the HH identity design, the form of the furniture,the textile used on the furniture to the finishing on the floor, wall and ceiling.

Most their products combine with craftsmanship and aesthetics. If you are a big Luxury Contemporary Design Fan, don't miss Holly Hunt. It is very inspiring and has no hesitation to reflect their luxury on the price. The company was very secret and exclusive. But thanks for the bad economy, right now you can see their line on the internet.

(Above)Here is another chair from Holly Hunt. And I we have a very similar looking dining chair (Down)from Better Homes and Garden but with very friendly price.

Want to create a luxury Contemporary Holly Hunt look. Make an appointment with me today. Contact with me : yiylininterior@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts